Zirconia processing: the right tool makes the difference
The Faculty of Mechanical and Process Engineering of the Augsburg University of Applied Sciences has carried out a scientific benchmark test of dental technology tools for zirconia machining. The result: The choice of milling tools has a significant effect on the quality and efficiency of the machining process. The winner of the benchmark is a tool from Hufschmied Zerspanungssysteme GmbH. Hufschmied tools make the difference – in terms of quality, machining times and costs!
Advantages at one glance:
- up to 40 percent less defective parts
- longer service life
- suitable for even the finest structures
- specifically adapted geometry
- patented high-quality diamond coating
- highest accuracy in milling
- square performance of 99% can be maintained even after the last tested circular blank
- Hufschmied has a profound understanding of machining process and material characteristics
Benchmark winner – HC720DT-DIP®3S
Here you find the data sheet of the HC720DT.
You will find the most important results of the comparison test in this whitepaper, which you can either read or download here.
Do you want to know which tools are best suited for your CNC machine and your dental milling task? Here you can find our dental catalogue.